1. ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
You shall be deemed to have agreed to this Policy if you access or use any of the Site or App. If you do not agree to this Policy, you shall not be permitted to and shall not access or use the Site or App and you must immediately cease any access to or use of the Site or App.
The team may modify this Policy at any time at its sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site or App shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified Policy.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When you access or use a Site or App, we may collect the following information:
- Personal information which is of a personal nature and may be used to identify you as an individual, and provided by you to us, including but not limited to your name, profile image, contact number, email address, mailing address, billing information ("Personal Information") and your purchasing information; and
- Other information involving you, including but not limited to anonymous statistics, records and other information in relation to your browsing of the Site or App ("Non-Personal Information").
Any information disclosed in the public areas of any Site or App (such as any message board or forum) becomes public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing information this way.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree and acknowledge that we may use your Personal Information and share your Personal Information with any of our affiliated companies （Including business partners）for the purposes of:
Provisioning & administration essential to the operation of the Site or App
- Providing you with personalised information and recommendations when using the Site or App. The use of your location for recommending nearby services.
- Enable the use of social interaction on our websites or mobile apps – eg. allowing you to follow other users, reviewing a service or commenting on a news article.
- Use of your personal data in an anonymised fashion for data analytics to help improve our services.
- Enable us to process bills and payments (eg for billing services and transactions).
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised.
- Inform you about service upgrades and updates.
- Inform you of service and security issues.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Meet legal, regulatory and other requirements including providing assistance to law enforcement, judicial and other government agencies.
- Enable the use of online information exchange and communication features.
- Enable the use of the online service offered through our partners.
Provisioning & administration not essential to the operation of the Site or App
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver relevant advertising through email, voice and SMS with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations.
- Offer rewards and promotions, and share promotional benefits and loyalty programs which you may qualify for (including promotions from services which listed in our site or APP).
- Sharing your personal data with related third parties outside of the team for marketing of new products and services you may be interested in
By posting any Non-Personal Information on or via any Site or App, or by otherwise providing any Non-Personal Information to the team (whether electronically or otherwise), you agree and acknowledge that you grant to the team a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, disclose, display, reproduce, perform, distribute and modify such Non-Personal Information in any manner and for any purpose as the team may deem fit.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- Internally and business partners and vendors we work with to deliver services you have subscribed to;
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations;
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating GIRO payments;
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes.
Your information is disclosed to the above only for relevant purposes (please refer to those mentioned in this Policy) or to protect the interests of our customers.
In some cases, we encrypt, anonymise and aggregate the information before sharing it. Anonymising means stripping the information of personally identifiable features. Aggregating means presenting the information in groups or segments e.g. age groups.
We will also inform overseas organisations we work with observe strict confidentiality and data protection obligations.
5. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented stringent measures to secure and protect your information. These include:
- Safeguards to prevent security breaches in our network and database systems;
- Limits on access to information in our systems and the systems of our business partners and vendors;
- Strict verification processes to prevent unauthorised access to information
6. RESPECTING YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES
The team is committed to complying with the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions. We have always been mindful of engaging our customers in a more targeted and relevant way.
We may send marketing messages or emails to your telephone number and email box if:
- you have given us consent, OR
- you have not registered with the national DNC Registry, OR
- the sending of such messages and emails is permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programme and special deals from our preferred partners and advertisers.
If you wish to continue receiving such messages or to opt out, you can indicate your preference at any time by logging into your account and accessing your account setting, or you can contact our team to inform us your concern.
Your request will be processed in 30 days.
You can also opt out of optional news letters you have previouly subscribed to directly from the link at the bottom of the email, with no cost.
Please note that after opting out, you may still continue to receive non-marketing messages, such as product updates and service notices as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
If you would like to make any inquiries about your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com
You may opt to terminate your account and delete all personal information by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Request to Delete All Personal Data."
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site or App may contain hyperlinks to websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by The team ("Third Party Websites"). You agree and acknowledge that the team shall not be responsible for the privacy and security practices employed by any Third Party Website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including any loss or misuse of Personal Information, arising from access to or use of any Third Party Website.